Sunday, April 21, 2013

Luxury French Retail 101

A few days ago I had learned that the LVMH (Louis Vuitton/ Moët Hennessy) group will be opening its fabulous venues up to the public from June 15 to June 16th of this year. And... several of those venues just happen to be in Paris!!! What is especially exciting about this is that I will be in Paris for over a week at the exhibition's opening!!! So... to play upon my excitement I felt that today I would explore the world of luxury French retail, which would enable me to keep my eyes open when I will be Paris and especially when I will be in the Monaco, etc. So here goes!

FENDI, St. Tropez. 
Chanel Boutique at La Mistralee Hotel in St. Tropez. 
Yves Saint Laurent at Printemps 2010, store window. 
Nina Ricci, Avenue Montaigne, Paris
Lanvin month window display 2012, Paris store. 
Ralph Lauren, Paris
Dior, Place Vendome in Paris
Ladurée, Paris
Chanel, Monaco. 
Louis Vuitton Flagship store at Avenue des Champs Elysees.































1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your information’s in offering your services. Our customer service credential gives candidates a recognized professional satisfactions, and one that is applicable to many industries (including luxury brands, restaurant/food service, fashion, etc.).

    Michael Kors

    ReplyDelete