Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Cat Eye

And my much-anticipated Tory Burch bundle has arrived!!! Umbrella, walking shoes and all... all of which I absolutely love! But the purchase that will serve as an inspiration for today's post are my new Tory Burch cat eye glasses...Words cannot describe how in love I am right now with this lovely, stylish accessory! They are wonderful, and have exceeded expectations. So, amidst the excitement with my purchases I figured that today I would devote my post to the art of the cat eye.

My beautiful Tory Burch glasses. 
Olivia Palermo 
Cat eye frames 
Tory Burch Fall 2013 
Tom Ford cat eye
Cat eye and a statement earring 
Vogue Girl, Korea, June 2012 
Dioni Tabbers by Ellen von Unwerth 



Image 2: http://prettystuff.tumblr.com/page/126

1 comment:

  1. All the frames are looking different to see and looks professional to see.Thanks for sharing the information with us.
    Eyeglasses online

    ReplyDelete