Thursday, May 30, 2013

And the Grand Hiatus Ends...

Well...I'm back!!!! I know it's been a while, but the good news is that I have a lot to report... So, first of all, what have I been up to all these weeks? For the most part, I spent half of my time doing this:

My hand drawings of what the long count date for May 10, 2013 looks like in the ancient Mayan hieroglyphs.
(For my  Book of Ancient Maya final) 
One of my sketches of how my name would be written in the ancient Maya hieroglyphs.
(For the Book of the Ancient Maya final notebook) 
One of my infamous graph constructions for my Microeconomics Theory class. 
But when the semester came to a close, this became my assigned reading...
After a while, Vogue Paris sent me on a hunt for some excellent outfits for Paris...
With my faithful Michael Kors ensemble on hand the hunt began...
This was what I was after: when I first saw this Michael Kors ad I already had the dress, etc. on the picture but I did not have that bag...
I love Michael Kors bags, but these were not what I was after...
BINGO! Top Row. Center. 
Voila! I can officially now declare that I am an owner of the complete outfit pictured in the Michael Kors ad...
Matching sandals with an MK pink neon detail is an extra bonus to my outfit!!!
Okay, at this point you can say I am obsessed with MK pink neon... I even picked up a matching pink neon iPhone 5 cover...
Do I see more pink neon??? Yes I do... 
Oh. My. Goodness. MORE neon!!! And now it is a different shade... Let's just say this is a matter that is to be continued in another post...
































No comments:

Post a Comment