Monday, March 25, 2013

Félicitations...


     This is how it all began... The official statement from Georgetown University announcing my acceptance into the Georgetown/CCIP summer program in Paris. Whew! What a weight off my shoulders! Especially considering how much paperwork went into making this happy moment a reality... Anyhow, this was it!!! I am officially going to Paris!!! Ooh la la! You know what this means... Paris! Lavender fields of Province! Giverny! Brittany! Monte Carlo! Champagne! And much, much more... BUT the problem is...with a hefty travels itinerary, combined with an intense Paris-based class schedule (taught solely in French, I might add), and field trips to major French business institutions (courtesy of my business class), I have to create the perfect wardrobe...


No comments:

Post a Comment