Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hermès: An Orange Crush

It's all in the presentation...my wonderful tangerine box
So the other day my mom and I paid Coach a visit...Our mission was to find some fabulous scarves for Paris and our upcoming trip to Washington D.C. ... Mission accomplished... And as a result our bright, scarf-filled Coach tangerine boxes, along with the Final Four frenzy going around Cusenation had me seeing orange at every turn...  And when I think Paris and scarves one brand comes to mind...Hermès... AND did I mention, Hermès is THE orange?

Hermès home design
Hermès scarves
My favorite of the ads
Hermès logo in the making 
The home of Japanese interior designer Yasumichi Morita 
Coco Rocha for Hermès
Hermès equine 
Hermès framed scarves
Orange mania 




1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures, checkout my blog at
    http://www.sa4me.blogspot.com/2013/04/what-rights-do-children-have.html
    feel free to leave a comment and like us on facebook

    ReplyDelete