Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Museum Affair

 Last summer, while living in the heart of the Italian Renaissance in the bustling and very, very hot Firenze I made it a point to see every church, every museum, every building, statue, every nook and cranny that had any value to art history. But midway through my time there I came to find that I was out of things to see! It was at this point that I was tempted to travel to Paris to extend my art history immersion...but alas! My Italy-based travel plans were already cemented. However, now I am officially going to Paris (and for a while!!),  so as the weeks pass by and my trip nears, I would like to get a feel for the Parisian museum scene in order to prepare for my artistic explorations... So please bear with me...Any suggestions will also be much appreciated! 

The Louvre
Renoir, Two Sisters, Musée d'Orsay  
Musée Carnavalet 
Degas, Blue Dancers, Musée d'Orsay 
The Art of Travel by Louis Vuitton
The Louvre at night
Musée d'Orsay


Image 7: 



No comments:

Post a Comment